Vivoactive is a new watch from Garmin that combines GPS and smart notifications, it is first Garmin true smartwatch. Helping users develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle, Vivoactive captures more of their activities with GPS-enabled running, cycling, golfing, swimming and activity tracking apps. With the new Connect IQ store, users can easily customize Vivoactive with free watch face designs, widgets and additional apps.
- Ultra-thin GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps, including GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking, let you view your stats even when away from your phone
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks5 in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS
The price of Vivoactive is $249.99 USD and $299.99 USD with heart rate monitor. The color options include white and black version. Mote information: Garmin.com.